Coming next > M.A.C. concealer review

ponedjeljak, 12. listopada 2015.

INTRO


Firstly I'll say just a few words about myself.
I'm a teenage girl living in Europe (age 17). My passion is make-up, beauty and fashion (just a random teenage girl). Right now school is my main priority so this blog is going to be mainly about studying and organizing, in hope that it will make me even more motivated and lead to ability of balancing school and ''hobbies'' (such as gym etc.) . There will be some make-up and beauty faves here and there, but not to much.
I probably won't reveal myself any time soon.. :)
And please keep in mind that English is my second language (in case of some mistakes). ;)
Have a lovely day! :*

Contact me (for any questions also!):
                 mylifeasarandomgirl@gmail.com


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar